ANNOUNCING: FMS-16S1CG Solar Powered Fireflies!
Our NEWLY ENHANCED and REDESIGNED FIREFLY MAGIC ‘FIREFLIES’! Featuring 16 Firefly Solar rechargeable battery powered ‘Firefly’ LEDs with an improved watching experience and enhanced flash sequence.
Firefly Magic ‘Fireflies’ are used indoors and outdoors by homeowners, event, and lighting specialists, as well as amusement parks, zoos, film, and theatrical attractions to accurately recreate the lifelike flash, flicker, and fade of Mother Nature's real-life fireflies.
A patented method is used to control the LEDs independently to give the very realistic appearance of firefly activity. The Water-Resistant Solar Panel turns ON automatically at dusk and OFF at dawn (with the switch being in the Auto Position). The solar rechargeable batteries soak up the sun’s rays getting them ready for another enchanted night of Firefly Magic.
Bring back those fun and delightful memories of chasing lightning bugs in your childhood with these easy to install, energy efficient, solar powered string lights. The only thing more real is an actual Firefly!
- 16 ‘Firefly’ LEDs - Available in LED Color: FIREFLY GREEN
- Each on a rugged and UV-Resistant black wire
- Long ‘Firefly’ lead wires, 1 ft to 8 ft
- Operates 4 days with fully charged batteries
- Water Resistant solar panel
- Uses 2 “AA” NiMH rechargeable batteries (included) - that recharge during daylight hours from solar energy. Great for those areas where AC power is not available, but sunlight is.
- NEWLY REDESIGNED: 3 Way Water Resistant Switch: Auto/On/Off - No more having to turn the product off when not in use. Once the batteries are installed, select either On/Auto/Off. “On” means always on. “Off” means always off. “Auto” function means when no solar energy is sensed (sun is not present), the unit will turn on.
- Firefly cluster plug-in connection
Optional to install 2 “AA” Alkaline batteries in place of the rechargeable batteries and the 'Fireflies' will operate, indoors or out, at parties or at functions away from home. Note: when using Alkaline batteries and outside, please cover the solar panel with black tape to avoid the unit charging the Alkaline batteries.