Or 1-year from date of purchase. The Spartus Technology LLC warrants the Firefly Magic® Firefly Lights against defects due to workmanship or materials to the original purchaser. The Spartus Technology LLC obligations under this warranty are limited to the following guidelines.
- This warranty does not extend to the batteries.
- This warranty does not cover the Firefly Magic® Firefly Light products that have been altered or damaged due to: normal wear, abuse, improper maintenance, improper use, disassembly of parts and/or attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized employee of the Spartus Technology LLC.
- This warranty does not cover surface scratches or weathering as this is considered normal wear.
- Warranty service is limited to repair or replacement of the Firefly Magic® Firefly Lights product or component(s) that prove defective under normal use and which upon examination shall indicate, to the satisfaction of Spartus Technology LLC, they are defective. If Spartus Technology LLC confirms the defect and approves the claim, Spartus Technology LLC will elect to repair or replace the Firefly Magic® Firefly Lights product or component(s) as covered by the terms of this warranty.
- This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable to subsequent purchasers.
The Spartus Technology LLC requires reasonable proof of purchase. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you retain your sales receipt or invoice. To obtain repair or replacement of your Firefly Magic® Firefly Lights product or component(s) under the terms of this warranty, please call Customer Service Department at 1-877-834-7335 for a Return Authorization Number and further instructions. A receipt or proof of purchase will be required. Firefly Magic® Firefly Lights product or component(s) returned to Spartus Technology LLC must include your name, address and telephone number. Please make sure the product or component(s) is properly packed, postage prepaid, and insured. A Return Authorization Number MUST be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Spartus Technology LLC cannot be responsible for any product or component(s) forwarded to us without a Return Authorization Number.
EXCEPT AS ABOVE STATED. THE Spartus Technology LLC MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO 1-YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
ANY LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE FAILURE OF THE FIREFLY MAGIC® FIREFLY LIGHTS TO COMPLY WITH THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS EXCLUDED. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PURCHASE PRICE CHARGED IS BASED UPON THE LIMITATIONS CONTAINED IN THE WARRANTY SET OUT ABOVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
*The One (1) Year Limited Warranty does not apply to the following purchases: Gift Cards, Firefly Magic Apparel, Custom Built Products; Orders for Commercial, Entertainment, Theatrical, or other Events; and Items marked "Closeout," "Inventory Closeout," "Final Inventory Closeout," and or "Seasonal".
Product Return Information
Unfortunately having trouble with your Firefly Magic product, please contact us immediately to ensure your return is efficiently processed. Thank you!
Contact Us Now!