|Step 1:||Step 2:|
|Plug in the Firefly Clusters to the bottom of the Solar Panel (refer to the photo below).||Slide the Solar Panel (power) switch to the "AUTO" position (refer to the photo below).|
|Step 3:||Step 4:|
|For best performance, choose a location where the solar panel receives 2-3 hours of direct sunlight during the day.||Spread the Firefly wires into the landscape and attach the Fireflies to foliage (refer to the suggestion photo below).|
- Before installing this system into your landscaping, charge the Solar Panel with the slider (power) switch in the "ON" position in direct sunlight for 2-3 hours.
- Then, plug the Firefly clusters into the back of the Solar Panel and familiarize yourself with the product operation and flash rate.
- For optimal battery performance, place the Solar Panel slider (power) switch in the "AUTO" position.
Want to Know More? Also See:
- Solar Model Support Guides
- Instruction Manual for Solar Model
Please feel free to contact our team with additional questions via phone 1-877-834-7335 or E-Mail Firefly Magic Support (Monday - Friday 8AM to 4PM MST).